Monday, February 21, 2011

charli-mae have been busy!

I have been very busy the last week or so, creating some new and exciting products for charli-mae. I will post some pics soon :)
charli-mae has also got a website- charlimae.com- which will be up and running soon.
In the meantime I can be contacted via email- rach.charlimae@gmail.com

In between doing all this, I have also been busy looking after my two gorgeous girls! The eldest one moved into a "big girl" bed this week. It has been quite an adventure for her- having the freedom to move in and out of her bed whenever she wants! It has also been very tiring for my husband and I as we fumble our way in developing a new bedtime routine for her. But after 4 days, we think we may have it!
Fingers crossed it works again tonight as my husband is away! x

No comments:

Post a Comment