Thursday, November 15, 2012

These are a few of my Favourite things.... Christmas!



If you are like me, you might be feeling the pressure of Christmas coming! And yes I admit..... I am the last minute Christmas shopper, which explains why, I have not started any Christmas shopping!!  
There are so many gorgeous ideas in my Facebook newsfeed, that I thought, I NEED to share.

The first of "My favourite things" blog post comes from some of my favourite pages on Facebook.
Each of these ladies are extraordinarily talented in what they do and offer!

I hope this helps YOU, in finding the special something for someone!!

Rach x

** Do you know or create something perfect for Christmas, and would like to be featured on the blog? Email me at rach.charlimae@gmail.com - would love to hear from you!!

1. A gorgeous cushion from Tea for Evie
2. CUTE Pokey Puppy from Macaroon Kids
3. Games to go from MollyDag Made
4. Toy Boxes from Ryder loves Miller
5. Washi Tape by Chibi Run
6. Large Magnets by Handmade by Liv
7. Ballerina Necklace by Joe Joe and the Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment